Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Easy Steps to Remove Stains on Carpet Ginger Ale this
Ginger is a drink that is really refreshing that many people enjoy . This is the type of carbonated soft drink flavored with ginger and very popular all over the world .
Unlike more traditional carbonated beverages , ginger ale offers a unique taste that has captured the taste buds of many. Has been enjoyed by many people since the beginning of the 19th century and is still a big favorite .
Ginger enjoy while you watch your favorite television shows definitely a great way to spend an afternoon . Unfortunately , things can suddenly take a turn for the worse if you accidentally spill your drink ginger on the carpet . This will probably lead to a large stain that is difficult to remove , which is why homeowners do not ever want to face a situation like this .
If you do not know how to clean ginger stain on your carpet at home , below is a simple guide that I created to assist you in getting your carpets clean and back to normal .
• Absorb spilled drinks on the carpet by blotting with a clean sponge or clean cloth . Do not wipe the spilled liquid as this will cause it to spread . Quite eliminate the area several times until you have removed as much liquid as you can .
• Pour a small amount of isopropyl rubbing alcohol on a piece of cotton and then use it to rub on the stain left by the spill . This will help make stain removal a lot easier .
• Combine one teaspoon of white vinegar to a cup of warm water to create a powerful cleaning solution to the stain ginger . Once you have made the cleaning agent , apply a few drops on the stained and then let it set for a few minutes .
• Take a clean white cloth and begin to eliminate the affected area rugs . Blotting with ginger stain will cause it to become lighter and lighter until eventually all of the stain will be removed .
• After removing the stain , rinse the area where the first to use a cup of warm water . Then , the entire area dry with a clean towel or cloth to finish the job .
The next time you have a ginger stain on the carpet , try the steps above and you will surely be able to get it to clear and back to normal in no time .